Wednesday 18 September 2013

Still going!

I am now into my 3rd week back to school and I am still standing. The start of term has gone surprisingly well. I admit that I have been working at a high level most days but that has meant a more organised and calmer environment.

Would you believe that I have also managed to delegate some small tasks? One wasn't done correctly but hey, easily fixed. Delegation was something I needed to work on and hopefully this will be a good pressure easer.

Sometimes other people just won't help out ... [Source]


My biggest achievement is the taming of a child who was on the brink of permanent exclusion by the end of last academic year and who had crisis moments nearly every lesson. So far, no problems with him at all. He is happy and settled and a part of the class again. That makes me feel good!

This week is a new challenge for me. I am about to enter a new uphill struggle in my life but I am being positive and know that I can do this. It may take some time and it may be difficult but I can do it. I will be updating you all very soon.



[Source]

           How do you keep the positivity alive?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...