Wednesday 14 August 2013

Wedding Day Pictures!

I have had the most perfect weekend. I witnessed my twin sister marrying her true soul mate. As a couple, they are amazing. I watched them at the weekend and realised how much of an inspiration they are to me. They fit perfectly and just read each other so easily. 



The day started early, and as chief bridesmaid and twin we shared a room the night before. I would like to say I helped keep the bride calm but in fact I was more stressed than she was. I had barely slept and worried about things being perfect. We had breakfast in bed and just tried to relax. I then spent some time setting up the extra touches to the room in the venue (sweets, photos of family weddings and time capsule). Then it was straight into hair. As the morning passed, with a background playlist including Jack Johnson, we chatted, had a visit from the best man with a special memory book for the Bride and excitement.





As time came to get dressed, the Bride's nerves were setting in and she began shaking. Luckily she had two very competent bridesmaids to get her dressed. The dress was stunning and she just looked beautiful. After the walk down the aisle and the exchanging of vows, the day went in a blur. Everyone had fun and danced the night away. To say it went without a hitch it an understatement! Everything was just absolutely perfect!

Don't you just love the gown and bridesmaid dresses?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...