Sunday 4 August 2013

Lazy Sunday...

1. What are 3 items you can’t live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don’t count?
- Phone
- Laptop
- Music

2. What is your all time favourite book? Why?
I have different favourites for different times. One of my favourite ones though is 'I Heart NYC'. 

It's a book written by Lindsey Kelk about a woman who makes a spontaneous decision to move to New York. It's a fun read and definitely made me long to go back to NYC (which I did). 

[Source]       

3. What is something you’d like to accomplish before the end of 2013? 
I would like to have amassed a good amount of savings after moving into my own place this year. I would also like to be better health wise after a tough year and to feel happy. 

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
Ooo, this is a tough one! In some ways I would like to relive last year because it was the final year with my brother. But I would also like to go back to when I was 22, starting my first job and beginning my life after University.

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That I am not as tough as I appear to be and that sometimes all I want is a hug. 

 


Happy Sunday to you all!

What could you not live without?

Sunday Social


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...