Sunday 24 February 2013

My house is becoming a home...

As I shared not too long ago, I have moved into my own home. I am officially on the housing ladder which is so very exciting. I have enjoyed being able to act out a real life Sims game while decorating my place. I have added colour, style and charm. It is becoming my home which is amazing to see.

It means that I am without Internet connection for some time so I am grabbing time where I can when I pop back to my parents. I will be back soon to read all your wonderful blogs but until expect me to pop in and out of blog world and drop the odd post here and there.

I thought I would share some of my new home shots. Check out here for a 'before' image.

My own prints taken by me... NYC, NYC!

My very pretty bathroom with jet bath...


Living room all ready for wall decorations...




As you can see, I am very much enjoying my time decorating and making the place my own. Also, since we're all seeming to be suffering some crazy weather - here is a snow shot from my front window.

The snow is back...


What's is/will be you favourite thing about moving into a new home?

2 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

you have such a pretty place!
love your pictures as well!

Becky said...

Very pretty! Love the living room wall color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...