Sunday 25 November 2012

Sunday Social...

Today I thought I'd do something a bit different and lighthearted. I am linking up with 'Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup' for Sunday Social. 

Click below to join in yourself!

Sunday Social


1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life: Silver Service Waitress, Chocolate Shop Sales Adviser, Clothing Sales Assistant and my current , Teacher. 

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over: The Notebook, Slapshot, Elf and Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I am sure there's more but my mind just went blank! 

3: Name 4 places you have lived: I have lived in the same place all my life.

4:Name 4 of your favourite foods: Burger and fries, garlic bread/pizza, hot pot and roast dinner. I know, I cheated a little ...oops!

5:Name 4 things you always carry with you: phone, cocoa butter vaseline for lips, purse and hair bobbles/grips.

6: Name 4 places you have been on vacation: New York, Australia, Montreal and Miami .. to name a few.

 To finish I would like to ask you: 

What is your favourite holiday destination?




3 comments:

Julie said...

I love Forgetting Sarah Marshall. There's just something about that movie that I can watch it all the time.

To answer your other question, my favorite holiday destination would be Chicago, Colorado or Disney for one of their many parties.

Stopping by from the link up!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

I know!! It's quite long too!

Ooo, Chicago is on my list of places to visit for sure :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to one of my favourite destinations next week - Ireland! I left pieces of my heart there when we moved away.. we lived there from Jan 2008 until March 2009. My other favourite destination is Italy.. I'm happy enough with never go anywhere else, actually!
Thanks for visiting my blog, I missed you comment because for some reason it ended up in the spam folder. Glad I go through the spam sometimes... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...