Monday 4 June 2012

NYC Update...

Quick update for you all. I'm currently resting my feet before heading out for food and drinks in NYC. I've been here a couple of days and I'm loving it - as always. It's so nice to get away from home for a bit at the moment. As selfish as that sounds it's not meant to be. It's just nice to have a break from the daily stresses and family problems. Things are still looking up and my brother is doing well which makes taking a break from home much easier. I've done lots of walking so far and today visited St Patricks cathedral to reflect. It was so peaceful...if up could block out all the tourists taking numerous photos! I also, aft the recommendation of a good friend, had lunch in The Cupping Room in SoHo which was fabulous. I have so much fun in this city. I tried to upload photos but my IPad does not want to play. I'll keep those for my home update.

2 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

Sounds great! love NYC have a great trip!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Thanks!! It was fabulous as always. Just posted a proper update!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...