Monday 29 August 2011

Quote of the day Monday...


Today's quote was inspired after a conversation myself and Miss Aussie were having regarding love. We both said how we can have it all when it comes to love. Contrary to people's beliefs that you are never able to find a whole package kinda person, we believe you can. You can find someone who is always loving, always nice, always makes you laugh and yes, sometimes things may not be perfect but sometimes you have to see imperfection in things to find the perfection. As with ourselves, I bet we can all name a couple of things which we know we're not great at doing or sharing and quite frankly I myself know that sometimes I'm just not my best. What we have to do though is believe that we are worth someone amazing, even with our faults and that to find someone who can accept the bad is just as important as someone who can accept the good in us. This is when Miss Aussie quoted the great Miss Monroe and I decided there and then this would be today's quote.


Since my return I have not been blogging too much except from my picture posts from USA and Canada leg of my tours. I feel more like normal and less jet lagged now so will be back properly. 

If you have a quote you feel you would like to share and have me feature from you then please email me at:

takeallchances(at)gmail(dot)com

3 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

thats one of my fav by her!

Anna said...

Love this motivation for Monday! Stopping by from Mingle Monday!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Glad it's inspiring :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...