Wednesday 27 July 2011

Sometimes change is good...

 Blog and Button
Now I've time off, I have been able to have a bit of a change about with my blog. I liked the old style but thought a change wouldn't go amiss!! I have managed (just) to create my own header- Thanks for your help Texa!!!  Also if you look to the right you will see a new button for my blog! Classy right?



Quote of the Day Monday
Not only that, I have a brand new page. It's my 'Quote a Day Monday' page. Each Monday I am sharing a quote with all you lovely bloggers. On the actual page will be a back catalogue of quotes all together in one place to browse. Also, I would love it if you would like to email me with a quote you would like to post (with link to your own blog in the post too) with why it's special or why you like it.


Guest Bloggers
Finally, I will be going on an Eastern Escape Escapade around US and Canada next week for a couple of weeks and would love it if anyone fancied submitting a guest blog. I am pretty much open to any subject; likes, pet peeves, life, love etc etc. I will be scheduling some posts (and if possible some sneaky updates on my travels) and would be happy to schedule your posts with links to your own blog too. All you need to do is to email me with a blog post (inlcuding at least one image) and I will hopefully get it scheduled to go up while I'm away.

Contact me: takeallchances (at) gmail (dot) com

So, a lot of information there for you all. I hope I still have your attention? Yes? Woo!!! Hopefully I will have some quotes and blog posts in my inbox soon from you fabulous readers!

11 comments:

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

It looks sooo good!!! I really like it a lot :) So glad you got it up and running! And I emailed you about a guest post, just let me know what direction you want me to go in, and I will start running that way.

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

looks great!

Joyful Sparrow said...

I adore this new look!

Shay said...

I didn't see your blog before but love how it looks now! And I love the quote feature- such a great idea!

Miss Anita said...

great button, and I LOVE the header!

OKinUK said...

The blog's lookin' good! Liking all the new stuff you got going on!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@ Looking forward to your post- it will be cool to have It's not ok hijacked by TGN :-)
@Lisa- Thanks!
@JS- Thank you, thought it was about time!
@Shalyn- Glad you like the quote feature, maybe you can add your own quoet one day?
@Missy Me- Pleased you like the button!
@Molie- Thanking you...hopefully I will have you featured on here at some point?! Maybe?

Unknown said...

Stopping by from Coffee Talk~For The Love of Blogs!!

I love your header, you did a great job!! I also love to read quotes :) I would love a chance to guest blog, I would just have no idea what to write about!

I can't wait to get to know you better! I am your newest follower :)


Tiffani

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Tiffani- Pleased you like my header :-) I had so much fun sprucing the site up. I would love you to guest blog, just drop me an email with any thoughts and we can sort something out :-)
takeallchances (at) gmail (dot) com

American in Bath said...

I'm visiting from Happy Homemaker UK. I can't wait to see what you think of the US.

Travel With Lulu said...

Love the new look, girl! Have a great vacation :) and thank you for joining Post Of The Month Club! XOLaura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...