Friday 25 October 2013

Meet Mar!

It has been a long week but you've all made it! Today I have a special post from my sidebar sponsor, the lovely Mar from to&fro. She loves hockey (her husband is a pretty great player) and travel so what is there not to like? Enjoy getting to know her and show her some love!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Hi, my name is Mar and I can be found over at t.o. & fro. I am excited to be taking over Missy's blog today!! 


I started this blog back in 2010 when an unexpected move took us over 4000 miles from home in Toronto to the land of the midnight sun, Alaska!  It was a great way to journal our adventures, as well as keep in touch with family and friends back home. Alaska immediately stole our hearts, giving us both opportunities we had never imagined and allowing us to meet some incredible life-long friends in the process.  We were absolutely meant for that place, but, like all good things, it had to come to an end and we decided it was time for the next adventure.  So now we are back in Toronto, surrounded by family and friends, and continuing to pursue our dreams.  

4 fun facts about me:
+ I work as an educator/animal handler at an aquarium.
+ I'm a total animal lover and have worked numerous animals including dolphins, walruses, birds and fox.
+ I love photography, camping, hiking, fishing and anything that involves being outside. + I recently got married! 
 
 
On top of being an educator/animal handler by day, I am also my professional hockey-playing husband's #1 fan by day, night and weekend. Living the hockey life is something I don't talk about often, because let's face it,  when the words "professional", "hockey" and "player" come out, it usually trumps everything else, and there is so much more to us and our relationship than just hockey.  You can say our life is a pretty crazy one and we definitely don't have your typical Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 kind of gigs, but we're both doing what we love to do, in a place we call home, and wouldn't change it for a thing!

So there you have it friends, a glimpse at my life in a [tiny] nutshell. To learn more about how we met and our adventures, pop on over and say hi!  I look forward to being friends!


Find Mar:
t.o. & fro     |     Bloglovin     |     Instagram     |     Facebook     |     Twitter


___________________________________________________________________


If you would like to be a sidebar sponsor feel free to contact me:
takeallchances@gmail.com

 
Find Me
twitter/bloglovin/pinterest/instagram 
 
I'm packing to get my ass to NYC tomorrow so another song to get me in the NYC frame of mind:
Lana Del Rey - Chelsea Hotel No 2
 
 
Linking with Whitney
 
 
 
Venus Trapped in Mars

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...