Sunday 13 January 2013

My blog...

It's Sunday Social time with Neely and Ashley . Today is all about your own blog.
 
1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
My blog is - If it's not ok, then it's not the end. I have now been blogging for just over 2 years.

2. Why do you blog?
I love to write and through blogging I have areason to write and gather my thoughts. If I can inspire and help others then that's even better!

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
I think one of the first blogs I ever followed was Kym over at Travel Babbles and still to this day I love her posts!

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
One of my favourite was, 'So I began to write..' This is when I started to think about the year and how much I needed to start changing things. I also managed to get out of a blogging rut with this one.

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
To keep sharing with you all. As of now, the year has seemed to have set off at a pace so much faster than I anticipated so I have found time difficult to find. Once I settle I will be back into my blogging routine. I am hoping to write in more areas apart from just my blog.

6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow? 

I love this blog and in 'real life' she is one of my best friends too. We met through blogging and ever since we've been the best of friends.
 
Her blog is so inspirational and makes me wish I was fitter!
I like to hear Kym's honesty as she travels through life and to new places!
 
Happy Sunday! Have you been up to anything nice today? 



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Stopping by from Sunday Social!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Kym Fox said...

Thanks for the shoutout sweet girl!! Have a wonderful rest of your week! xo

Rebecca said...

Why, thank you, for the shout out, darling! I am glad to have met you, as my old blog post last night showed, you have been a constant source of advice, a shoulder to lean on and a great friend to make fun of boys with! I think it is safe to say that I talk to you more than to anyone else! xxx
PS: I love your little corner of the web! :)

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Christina - Thank you :-) Hope you enjoy my words!

@Jen - Nice to see you!

@Kym - Thanking you Kym - busy week but allowed a more relaxed weekend!

@Reb - I am pleased to send you advice! Also, we will always and forever make fun of boys ;-) mwhahah!! Right back at you on the communication front!x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...