Monday 3 September 2012

Quote of the day Monday...Life


Today's quote is something which, at the moment given what my family is facing, is something which rings truer than ever. I have two brothers currently undergoing chemotherapy for a genetic cancer. If there's anything to feel lucky about, it's that it is their Mam's side of the family (she passed away from this same cancer at a young age). Seeing them both fight and show such courageous spirit is something which I am happy to see. It makes me feel so proud of them that they're standing up to be counted and not letting this awful disease beat them. Talking to them and hearing all the things they want to do and places they want to see make me feel so very privileged to have already done so much in my life so far. It is also highlighting the need to take opportunities when they show themselves. 

So this quote today is for my brave, courageous and strong brothers as well as anyone else who can find some solice in this thought.








Hope you are all having a great start to the week!


Missy 
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

found your blog on Mingle Monday

love your blog, very inspirational:)

I am your newest follower!

xo
Hallie

http://lifeoceanside.blogspot.com

Bev said...

hi, i am following the mingle monday blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

thanks
new follower bev

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...