Sunday 2 September 2012

Life is an adventure...

I have it...I have caught the travel bug well and truly. After time away last summer and then even longer away this summer all I want to do is plan my next get away. However, that may take a little bit longer than I thought as I am about to embark on a slightly different adventure which hopefully I will be able to share with you all very soon.

Adventure does not always have to be related to travel, anything you do that is different from your day to day life is an adventure. Enjoy it and don't be scared.




Decide on the adventure you want to be a part of and make it happen. I personally want to be able to look back and say, "Yes, my life was one big adventure and I loved every minute of it!"

What about you? Have you any adventures planned soon?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...