Tuesday 17 May 2011

Project: Do Me - part deux...

I was reading a post by Kym at Travel Babbles about her Project: Do Me list. This was a little thing she started back in January. It's now nearly the end of May believe it or not! I can not believe the year has passed so fast. I feel like there have been so many changes in my life already. They are little changes but we all know little things mount up to big things. I feel like there are so many positives just bubbling under the surface of my life, like there are things I just can't put my finger on but hopefully there are some good things on the way. One thing I just haven't been able to do this year is RELAX. I still can't make time for myself often enough so with this is mind I have decided to try Project : Do Me again.

My 'Do Me' list

Daily
1- Read 5 pages of a book.
2- Spend 15 minutes exercising to sort my knee out.
3- Get out of bed before 7am.
4- Drink a bottle of water at school.


Weekly
1.Have a Hydra Quench facial and nail night.
2.Watch a film.
3. Have one night at least off from doing work.
4. Apply for two jobs.

This month (We'll make it till end of June since May is nearly over!) 
1.Plan sports day for my school.
2. Tidy out my wardrobes and clear out all the rubbish I don't need.

This Year
1. Be happy- that's all there is to want from life :-)
If you want to join in and make you own Project: Do Me list head over to Kym to link up:




11 comments:

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

Fantastic!!!!!! I need to up my water intake, once again. I can't believe I get through some days without even taking a SIP!! I, too, need to get my buns out of bed before 7am. We'll see how this week goes.


And oops, I probably should have mentioned in my post that I will be using a full 30 days, not just until the end of May. Woopsies, I hope everyone follows that!! xo =)

Unknown said...

I love this idea! I might need to head over there right now!

xoxo,
Joelle
www.wherewelove.blogspot.com

birdie to be said...

Great post. And very inspiring! I need to try some of these!

www.birdietobe.blogspot.com

El Grande said...

I feel like good things are headed your way. Wait and see, that knee of yours is going to get better-- I know it.

Rebecca said...

I love your goal for the year -- being happy most certainly is all you need! I hope you can achieve all of your goals, hun - short-term and long-term!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Kym- I know- I make cups of green tea at school then put it to one side without even drinking it as I never stop. The morning one is a nighmare isn't it? That's one thing I hate-getting up early!! I could sleep till lunch if I was left to it haha!! Good luck with your goals!

@Joelle- Definitly- it's a good way to take small steps to bg improvements.

@BtoB- Thank you!!

@El Grande- Let's hope so. I have managed to do at least half an hour training (of that and in general since I've not done anything for nearly 6 months)the past few days so hopefully this will get it on track. :-)

@Reb- Thanks - me too!! Yep, happiness is the main thing!

El Grande said...

Half an our is great! I need to get back in routine too. Haven't ran or lifted weights since I left Mexico.

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Good luck with getting back into it. I went to my Dad and asked him to help, he's a big gym and weights fan so he was all to happy to motivate me. It feels so nice to be back to working out, I've missed it much more than I thought I would. I'm even doing weights - they're pink and only 3lbs but still haha!

El Grande said...

Well, at least you have your dad to help you out. My dad is soooo lazy.

P.S. Pink 3lbs weights? HAHAHA!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

He loves it- he used to weight train in his younger days. He's in his 60's now and is still at the gym like 6 times a week. Therefore the perfect person person to make me work!

Also, the wights are not to be laughed at. One - I'm small so they're perfect for me and two- it doesn't matter about the weight it matters about the precision. Or at least that's what I'm told. Oh and they look cute!

El Grande said...

That's alright, I used a shakeweight the other day (because I was bored) so I really can't complain.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...