Friday 22 April 2011

My Road trip with VLOG...

As it was Good Friday myself and Miss Faux decided to go on a sunny road trip. As you are all aware, we have been having some unseasonably nice weather in the UK this week. Therefore it was summer outfits, sunglasses and a trip to Whitby which we planned. All I can say is that it was a major FAIL. 

There was no sunshine in Whitby, there was fog...in fact so much fog that we couldn't see anything. What kind of day trip was that?We had lunch to decide what to do and my animal attraction continued. In the pub we went into the were at least 6 dogs. I like to think it was the place itself was a little weird as there was a man who looked like Santa (on his off time) and also a discussion about how many mushrooms someone had stitchedtogether (it was 9 if you must know).Needless to say we didn't really feel like sticking around so we decided to drive up the coast to Scarbourgh and visit a friend who assured us there was sun there. 

By the time we arrived, Mr Sunshine had been chased away by more fog! We made the most of it and persisted...we made it to the fair and it became a little sunnier...woo!! I thought I would share a few pics from our trip.


Isn't the weather glorious?



Us with Sir Reginald and his mates...



BOO!

Yea...I'm loving this....


On the way home I manged to get lost after I pronounced proudly, "Woo... Just a straight road and we're home now!" Typical! Before that little 'mishap' of mine me and Miss Faux Fur decided to film the fog (just in case it swallowed us and we died, then people would know our last movements). Just want to let you know that I was actually paying attention to the road and not just pointing out awful looking buildings...




Our day trip ended with me serenading Miss Faux Fur with various pop/rap songs till we arrived home. Lucky isn't she? Needless to say none of those serenades are VLOG worthy haha!

2 comments:

b. lee said...

not such a scenic drive ... right!? luv the accents :D

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@b.lee- Definitly not very scenic on the coast haha!! Luckily we can amuse each other.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...