Saturday 23 April 2011

Dirty QWOP...

I was recently introduced to the game of QWOP (or as I call it Q-WOP...Don't ask why, I just do) on El Grande's blog ; click on link and give it a go- be prepared to find it funny and hate it at the same time. It has frustrated me for some length of time as I am not very good at it and also think it's pointless (mainly because I suck at it). However, that doesn't stop me from being addicted to the thing.

I was showing Miss Faux Fur it and while we were looking at something else we heard a 'doing' sound as the runner fell over and when we clicked we were confronted with this ... 




It made us giggle a bit....well a lot!

5 comments:

Kate Weber said...

Oh man! This game has made me laugh for hours on end in the past! I haven't played it in a while, but it's hilarious! I love it! And hate it.

I'm new to your blog! I found you through FTLOB and can't wait to read more! Feel free to check out my blog as well. :)

Simply Kate

Sarah said...

What a cute game. I'm trying it out right now and I'm not sure if I love it or hate it.

I'm new to your blog as well - Can't wait to read more :D

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@ Kate- It is hilarious when he hops about haha!!
@Sarah- You will never be able to make the decision of love/hate with this game haha!!

El Grande said...

You guys suck, 1.3 meters? Really? Really?

Take All Chances - Missy said...

As I said, we weren't really playing it here, we'd left him to his own devices for a second. When trying I can obviously run like double that distance.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...