Monday 13 January 2014

How to get Radiant Skin - ESPA Tri-Active Set

One of my biggest concerns has always been my skin. It had never been particularly bad but it has been something which has always affected my confidence. I tried everything and anything to get clear and perfect skin. Not until about 4 years back did I stumble upon ESPA when I began visiting a spa in my city. They use ESPA. Initially I was drawn to their body products and oil but I then road tested the skincare. If I could afford it, I would have the entire range!!

After the Winter and my illnesses my skin took a beating. It was dull and lifeless. I often looked in the mirror when I was at my worst and didn't recognise myself. For Christmas I was over the moon to open a Skin Radiance set. I have used one previous and it is as good as I remembered. The fact that the products are all natural is an even bigger bonus.



As the box states : Tri-Active extracts, some of nature's most potent illuminators distilled for optimal effectiveness in this collection, act together to even skin tone and restore inner vitality.

In the set you get : Refining skin polish, Replenishing face oil, Skin radiance mask and Skin radiance moisturiser. 

The skin polish is the best facial scrub I have ever used. It is so fine and leaves your face so soft and smooth after. It's worth it just for this!

After using the skin polish, you apply the mask. The mask is almost like a serum in its consistency. It is not a clay based mask and you can barely feel it on your skin but it works hard. The mask creates an almost lifting effect and leaves your skin glowing.

Then you follow up by using the oil before bed. It is nice to rub into hands and inhale before pressing into skin. The smell is just divine and so natural. Even if you have blemish prone skin (like mine), do not feel you should stay clear of face oil! This will not make it oily, in fact it will balance your skin out. 

If that's not enough, you also get a skin radiance moisturiser. This is used every morning to help 'rejuvinate, revitalise and renew dull and tired skin'. Let me tell you - it works! 

Skin Radiance Mask and Skin Radiance Moisturiser.


The set should last about 2-3 months which gives your skin intensive help. I have been using it for two weeks now and already my skin is brighter, smoother and radiant. The products are so light too so your skin doesn't feel clogged up. I even went out without make-up today and unlike other times, I felt comfortable doing so. Going without make up is something I never, ever felt comfortable doing but ESPA has changed that for me.

If your skin needs a different kind of boost, check out the ESPA website as there are a number of different Tri-Active skin kits for different skin types. A good friend of mine has become just as obsessed with ESPA after I took her on a spa date to my spa. She said that she has never had so many compliments about her skin.

So, if you feel like your skin needs a skin pick me up then click over to ESPA and have a browse, believe me, you will love it. 


www.espaskincare.com/?gclid=CLO74--6-bsCFY_MtAodim8AUw

*All views are my own. 



Do you have a favourite skin 'pick me up'?


Find Me
twitter/bloglovin/pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...