Monday 23 December 2013

Do I still want to blog?

I have been thinking about blogging lately and whether I should continue or not. I feel like all my posts lately have been so down. There's being honest and there's also being downright miserable. I don't know how helpful my honesty will be. Sometimes it's just too over bearing. 

[Source]



I feel like I maybe don't have the heart for it anymore. I have lost my way in my life it feels and that is now spilling over to my blog life too. I have lost a lot of inspiration and direction. I don't really know where to go at the moment. 

I have dreams and wishes but how to strive for those is unknown to me right now. Through my therapy sessions, I am beginning to figure out ways but I still don't know how long it will take. This is in regards to career, love life and my health. In relation to my blog, I just don't know how relevant I am anymore and if I actually have any thoughts worth sharing. I may have a few little posts of inspiration over the holidays and then I will see you back in the New Year for my recap and hopefully I have gained some extra perspective then.




Find Me
twitter/bloglovin/pinterest/instagram 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...