Thursday 22 August 2013

Crashing down to reality.

Lately I have been feeling a lot better in myself which is great. Maybe it is something to do with my summer holidays - teacher perks - or maybe things are just getting better.

At least that is what I thought. I have found my sleeping patterns starting to dwindle again, my insomnia is coming back bad. I can be super tired but unable to sleep and calm my mind. I have tried all sorts, baths before bed, soothing candles, busy days but nothing is working. I have found my breathing difficult too, I have a tightness in my chest which just makes me struggle. I find this frustrating.

I have been working hard on my fitness routine lately and upped my pole routines to 2 hours a week as well as peppering in short home workouts. I have had some awesome sessions and I am really starting to feel the benefit. I have not tried another exercise (and I have done many) which tones my body in the way which pole does. But today I have had a bad session when just things weren't going my way. I can't get my new move, I am aching from the session but not in a good way.


This whole feeling is starting to remind me of my lower iron days. I know my levels have not dropped as low as they were but they have dropped again. This is what concerns me, I hope this is not the start of the slippery slope back to where I was. I don't know how I can manage this but I will try. I feel alone with it all, I can't describe the feeling I have with the fatigue and the brain fog. It's difficult.
Short post today from me, and not the most up beat but I'm just having a few of those days.

How I feel about now... trying to keep it together. [Source]



How do you pick yourself up when your feeling down? Any advice would be good!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...