Sunday 28 July 2013

Food glorious food - Sunday Social!

Sunday Social


1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pizza and garlic bread... it is my favourite. I try to limit my intake but it's just so hard!


Now THAT'S how you eat a pizza...


2. What’s your guilty pleasure/comfort food? 
Chocolate and chocolate!

3. What’s the weirdest/craziest thing you’ve ever eaten? 
I'm not really a crazy eater. I tend to stick with safe food. However, most people I tell have never had sugar on toast. I would have it as a treat when I was younger and I still love the stuff.

4. What foods do you avoid at all costs? 
Anything spicy. I even struggle with raw onion or simple herbs!

5. What meal reminds you of your childhood? 
Sunday lunch. Every Sunday my Mam would make Sunday dinner and I loved it!

6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it. 
I am obsessed with frying steak with creamy mash, broccoli, green beans and red peppers (fried in the pan after steak has been done).  


What's your go to comfort food?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...