Monday 16 January 2012

Quote of the day Monday...



I am once again faced with some difficult choices in both work and personal life. It seems that I always have more than one attractive option and I have both pros's and con's. I can't then seem to make the choice as I feel whatever I do will be wrong so I panic and bury my head in the sand. I ask for advice and play various scenarios in my head and begin to become confused. How do you know what is right and what isn't? What if my heart is lying to me? I don't know but I will let you know when I know the answer and the outcome of my choices.

Until then I will take some comfort in the words of the late Steve Jobs. 


Wish me luck! Any advice on how to find the right direction is greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

Caryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Missy- I don't think they heart lies. And I don't think there is a wrong choice. Every decision we make leads us on a path where we are supposed to be. In fact, I am going through this aswespeak. I recently ended my engagement and have been having this exact discussion with myself. It was the hardest thing i've ever done, but I had to follow my heart. But what is is right and what isn't? How will you know if you don't follow what your heart is telling you? You can look back and learn from it, but you won't see what is in front of you if you don't follow your heart.Good luck. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love this quote!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Caryn- Thank you!! I guess it's the mind playing tricks and making me not trust my heart. It just seems like my heart and emotions are in two completely different places haha!! I can't imagine how you must be feleing..you sound very logical though which is amazing to hear!Hope you find what you're heart wants :-)
Jodi- Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...