Monday 7 November 2011

Quote of the Day Monday




We all have someone, that no matter what we do, where we go in life, who we meet, seems to stay with us in our mind. Often these are the type of people we keep secret. They are the type of person who you very rarely being up in conversation but somewhere along the line they managed to have some kind of impact on you which can not be undone. The quote today sums that up perfectly as I'm am sure everyone has a piece of someone they hide...don't you? As you can see, the quote itself comes from a song called Pieces of the People We Love. In my case this person is someone I was fond of and don't ever think I'll quite let them out my mind. They will always be a little secret piece in the jigsaw of my life.



Do you have someone in your mind which you hide...either romantic or just someone who once meant a lot which you don't want to share?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I do! I have one regret in life that lies back 7 years ... if I had appreciated him back then for all the many great things he was and meant for my life, I would still be happy with him - I believe that 100%. He is my little secret... ;-)

Rebecca said...

Btw, time to change my button ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...