Thursday 23 June 2011

Like a drowned rat...

Today has been a super busy day, and it ended it what can only be described as a wash out. I have worked really hard lately on the sports development in my school and today I had girls football training starting which I would help teach and key stage 2 boys football session to register and organise. As with all after school clubs it was a rush to see the kids home, catch up with any parent and then register the clubs but it all seemed to go fine. 

Everyone was having fun in their respective clubs and then the rain began to fall, lightly but gradually getting heavier. At this point I advised the girls to get coats on. We carried on and I gave my coat to a child who didn't have one. Then the fun came, the heaviest rain I have seen in ages. After about 10 minutes I decided to head indoors, yes you have to play in all weather but the kids were just soaked through to the bone poor things. I wasn't fairing to well either. Put it this way, I was a source of amusement to the rest of the staff in school when I came in with soaking clothes, rain dripping all over and grass in my hair from trying to show how to header the football.


Needless to say the most appropriate phrase was;  

"You look like a drowned rat." 

{Via}



If that wasn't good enough, on the way home this song came on the radio:



Hahahah!! How funny?!

2 comments:

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, is that song not perfect or what?

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Tell me about it haha!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...