Tuesday 11 January 2011

Horoscopes...

For what seems like an eternity I have finally got some fire back to become more motivated in my work. It probably comes as no surprise to those reading my blogs that I have not been the most jolly as of late- and since January I have been feeling more positive so you can only imagine me last year. Well, something is seeming to click now. Yes, there are a lot of negatives at work BUT I am trying to look at the positives and work harder during the day to allow myself more time to relax of an evening which will be nice. Also, HB from last year is slowly starting to fall from my mind...it's wierd, it's like little memories seem to be falling out my mind. When I do sit and think about him, he seems to be getting more fuzzy and distant. While this obviously is sad, it doesn't seem to upset me so much now. As previously stated, I'm beginning to get back to the most important person in my life which is me.

Now, where do the horoscopes come into play? Well, I know there are a lot of cynics amongst you all out there so don't judge me when I say I think they do have a sense of truth to them. I generally scan a couple of monthly ones (I have my favourites of course) at the start of a month and then into the month I normally read them again and today I was rather shocked. It seemed to mirror my life and career. There was lots of thoughts about how last year forced me to look at myself and now I was finally feeling like me. Also, there was lots of talk about career going well which I have to say I seem to be picking up speed again there. As for relationships, there was a focus on problems with close relationships, particularly women. This I blogged about in great detail about a couple of days ago. In love, it was all about finding out about peoples feelings for me which I had no knowledge of. It all just fits. I am a Cencerian, however my rising sign is Libra (for those who aren't in to astrology, you are supposed to read rising sign first as it is more you) and even that is mirroring aspects of my life. The thing which unnerves me is the mention of a past love returning! I'll wait and see on that one!

What is your sign?

I know lots of you will be thinking, well, what about the millions of Libras or Cancerians in the world? Surely they aren't all having the same issues. I would agree and disagree with you. I have a twin and she is experiencing some similar apsects to the sign but in different ways. I suppose the whole thing comes down to interpretation. I also dabble in tarot and when I read for friends, the looks on their faces tell me that I have hit the nail on the head so to speak. So much so that a friend of mine is actually a bit freaked out due to the accuracy. But again, it's all interpreatation, it's a deck of cards with meanings but they can be of comfort and also of warning. I do believe there is something in it but maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part when a 'knight' or 'love' shows up in my readings/scopes.

What about you? Avid scope fan or do you just think it's a load of rubbish? I'm sure it's some peoples guilty pleasure! You can admit it here...I wont judge! 


*Image from stock.xchng

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...