Tuesday 18 January 2011

Dream on...

I awoke this morning with sore eyes, exhausted and a headache. Usually this is after a rather good night out...however as it was a school night there had been no drinking. It was unfortunately all due to a bad night’s sleep consisting of a vivid dream ALL night!!!

If you sleepwalk or talk then you will know what I mean when I say I was caught in a dream. I was constantly waking up and feeling like I was in my dream. The dream itself was pretty traumatising as I was getting left in a house and I was all alone. I then proceeded to wake up nearly every hour thinking I was in said house. When I eventually awoke up this morning I was just exhausted. I felt like I’d not slept and spent all my night awake in the house. I sat having breakfast and actually cried as I felt that exhausted/upset. How strange? I’ve looked up occasional dreams but there were so many different parts to this that I have no idea what the meaning behind it was. All I know was that I didn’t like it and it didn’t help me get out of the right side of the bed this morning. 

Luckily the day picked up...kids were great at school and I also saw Miss GG. We had a nice chat and I feel things are a bit better between us. There were no arguments it was just two best friends trying to fall back into step again. I think it’s going to take a while before I can trust her again fully and ultimately forgive her for not helping me when I needed my best friend. However, I think it was a lesson learning moment for her too. Let’s hope things keep getting better.
Maybe I need to invest in one of these?



Sweet dreams to all tonight!!


*Image from http://www.sxc.hu/photo/460783

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...