Friday 29 November 2013

Life of a Sport's Wife

Today I am introducing you to a new sidebar sponsor. It's time to welcome Jessa from 'Life of a Sport's Wife' to my blog. If you sports, pink and working out you will love this lady! Jessa has a wonderful little family and likes to share her life with you all. 

Take it away Jessa!

Life of a Sports Wife


___________________________________________________________________________


Fun Facts!

1. My favorite color is PINK!!!
2. I am super organized, and don't go anywhere without my planner (I would be lost without it).
3. I could spend all day in IKEA. 
4. I own my Etsy store, Pearls N Stitches - yes, that is my shameless plug! I love my store because I get to be creative and what I really love to do which is being crafty.
Me and the hubby!

This holiday I am looking forward to starting to create our own traditions. I don't know why but I have been in a sappy holiday mood. I want to have holiday traditions to pass down to our kids. Right now the only kid we have is our 4 legged furbaby, Heisman Barkley.
Other posts you will love from Jessa 
Find Jessa here:

__________________________________________________________________________
Hope you enjoy getting to know Jessa and stop by her blog to say 'Hi!'.
This weekend will be a busy one for me. I am officially starting Christmas shopping - late, I know! But, me and Miss Twin are heading to the shops to get cracking on our rather long list - ho!ho!ho! I also have a few episodes of 'Friday Night Lights' to catch up on. About halfway through Series 5 now. Just to ease the pain of holiday stress here is a picture of Mr Tim Riggins for all you fans out there (he's not in S5, so this is for me as much as you guys):
[Source]



Find Me
twitter/bloglovin/pinterest/instagram 
 
 
Linking up with:
 
Venus Trapped in Mars

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...