Sunday 6 January 2013

Sunday Social Link Up...

I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for some Sunday Social loving!

Head on over to their sites to join in the fun.


Q&A

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I really should... anyone who knows me laments my lack of fruit and vegetable intake. 
 
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays? 
Work out for YOU and not because it's a resolution. You will only end up hating whatever regime you have going on. Also, do something you enjoy! 


My workout of choice. Fun and tones like nothing else.

3. Favourite thing you did over the Holidays? 
Spending time with me beautiful family.

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012? 
I would like to be in a healthy relationship without a toxic boy!

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why: 
 Miss Twin is getting married - I love her and she is so happy. What better reasons?
Continuing friendships with some amazing people in my life. 
Getting back to my blog - it's been a tough year but 2013 will only get better!



4 comments:

El Grande said...

Hey glad to see you're still blogging. I am taking a break from Facebook, hope you're doing well.


Take All Chances - Missy said...

Well well well! It has been a while since El Grande has been in the blogging world :-) I am still blogging, I like it and keeps me writing something other than school stuff! I'm ok... new year and all! Hope things are good with you!?

El Grande said...

Everything is fine. I'm thinking of starting another blog. Hope you're doing well.

Take All Chances - Missy said...

I'm alright - getting there :-) Good to hear a new blog may be on the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...