Thursday 12 April 2012

So, there's this thing called Twitter...

So last night I finally joined Twitter, I am aware that I am a fair way behind with this but I thought I'd give it a go. Can I just say that it is the most confusing thing I have ever come across?! My brain has to work so hard to figure out who's saying what and who's replying to who. However, I am beginning to understand ...slowly. If you're on Twitter leave me a link to come find you (that is meant in the least scary way possible) and of course I would love some followers . You can find me here:


I am already following a couple of fellow bloggers:


Feel free to follow the above Tweeters too...and check out their blogs!

5 comments:

Sonnia J. Kemmer said...

Welcome to Twitterverse! I'm brownbugz there. It's a great tool for promoting blogs. Have fun!

A Ladybug's Life

Sonnia

Kristin said...

Yes! Twitter is fun as a blogger & I follow tons of other bloggers too!

Just followed you... Feel free to follow me if you'd like.... @KFun

https://twitter.com/#!/KFun

Hockey Wife said...

Ah! You're so sweet. We were your first follows, eh? Yous da best!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@ All- Yey...I am in Twitterverse. As I said to Hockey Wife, I'm still getting used to all the @ etc but I'm getting there. Thanks for the follower love.

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Hockeywife- Just realised you're not following me yet? Did you click follow? It mustn't have worked.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...