Sunday 15 May 2011

What I've learnt...

Myself and Miss Faux Fur spent a whole day out and about yesterday, we went to a museum, shopping, bar and then crashed out watching a film with me peddling all my various beauty products. I have a calrins skincare counter in my room as well as various nail and moisturisers haha!! Could we be any cooler than sitting watching Eclipse with HydraQuench Clarins face mask and pizza? I think not!

Things I've learnt this weekend...

- Museums are such fun places.
- Interactive museum displays are the most fun.
- Miss Faux Fur is not team anyone on Twilight...she's just 'Team Boys'. (Team Edward all the way for me!Although I still appreciate Jacob haha!)
- Some men are romantic still (after being regaled by stories from random guy in a bar).
- Sometimes men go into a black hole due to trying to do the right thing (according to guy in bar after being quizzed by Miss Faux Fur haha!)
- Some Topshop dresses don't look right one anyone.
- What I thought were just very fine lines around my lines are actually dehydration lines- hence the film and Hydra Quench mask.
- Myself and Miss Faux Fur can waste hours in a bar drinking coke (I was designated driver) and half lager and limes.
- I still get excited at the prospect of going to the pictures (Off to see Mr Pattinson in Water for Elephants today). Who doesn't love pick&mix and trailers for new films?!
- I must drink more boring water.
- Myself and Miss Faux Fur are good at saving money before our next trip away- hence the movie night in.


Even though it's not that sunny where I am I wanted to share a song which always makes me feel sunny - even when it was snowy this did the trick :-)

Labrinth- Let The Sunshine

 

4 comments:

OKinUK said...

I'm with ya on TopShop dresses. And I wish I got to the movies more; I watch movie trailers at imdb.com for my fix.

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

Ugh gosh, it's raining here in NY too, it's cold and terrible. Thanks for sharing that video ;)

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Mollie- Ah another trailer fan :-) I always get sad if I miss that part of the film. I also inevitibly want to see every film haha!!

@KY- That sounds awful too...where is this Summer that is supposed to be on its way?! I hope it picks up as I'm heading to NY in just under a couple of weeks now for a holiday! Come on sunshine...

Lu3Lu said...

I'm your newest follower!
Love your blog!
*stopping by from Mingle Monday*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...