Wednesday 11 May 2011

Nursery rhymes will never be the same...

I haven't managed to watch any of Britain's Got Talent as I have generally been busy on Saturday night. However, I have had people tell me about some acts from it and have been sent links. I want to share a couple with you. I hope you enjoy them!

The first is something which made me smile and laugh. I thought it was pretty creative but wont think of nursery rhymes in the same way again!! (Ignore the poor quality, this seemed to be the only video I could find which I could actually embed- stick with it!).




The second is just simply a guy and his guitar. I liked it :-)
Just skip past all the chat at the start. I couldn't find another version to show!


3 comments:

OKinUK said...

I didn't even know BGT was on again!

Seems like only last month was the finale.

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

Haha, I like it too! And I like that someone filmed their TV set to put it on youtube, lol

Missy said...

@ Mollie- I can't even remember who won the last one? I think my brain is still confuddled with X Factor. I hope you're watching The Apprentice? Now that is brilliant!!

@ I hadn't even considered that hilarity, I was slowly blowing a fuse when every single one wouldn't le me embed it!! It is geat though hahaha!!! After my Gran and Grandad passed away, we were looking through old photos they had and we found one that they'd took of the tv when the pope visited England!!! Even back in those days it was the in thing to do so it seems :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...