Friday 27 May 2011

I'm packing my bags...

I'm finally home from work, hair appointment and spray tan...it's 8.45!! I am finally de-stressing and just about to start the mammoth task of packing my suitcase for New York!! Woo!! I can pack light when I want but I prefer not to.Normally my OCD would have kicked in and I would have an outfit itinary all printed out after taking photos of outfits. As I have been so so busy with work I haven't had the time to be so sad. Therefore I am just starting to pack now- oops. I dread to think of all the crap I will take but not need. I'm also fully aware that as my luggae is changing flights it may get lost, this means extensive packing of hand luggage. The trials of packing eh?

As I'm away I will be having a blogging break and will look forward to sharing some snaps when I return :-)


Let's hope it doesn't turn cold like it was in February...I wont be tempting fate and packing my hat and gloves that's for sure!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip! Based on how warn it is in Virginia, I'm pretty sure you won't need gloves. :)

Have a great weekend!

OKinUK said...

Have soooooo much fun!

El Grande said...

I hope you have a great trip!!! (Even if no one understands you) :p

Ross said...

Have a great trip! Look forward to seeing your next pics when you post again.

Rebecca said...

YAY! Have great time in our favorite city <3 I can't wait to hear and see all about the trip!

Lauren said...

Don't worry about the weather; it's supposed to be high 70's/80's all week! Enjoy your trip! :)

Valerie said...

Ooh...I hope you have a great trip! I've never been to NYC, so I can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Lozzz123 said...

Woohoo for NYC! I'm heading over there at the end of June and I'm pretty excited!

Have a great time :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip and share pics and stories when you return! Just gave you the Versatile Blogger Award. Stop by when you get a chance to claim it!

http://sandboxgems.blogspot.com

Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...