Friday 8 April 2011

Introducing Guest Blogger - Miss Faux Fur...

So today I am being even more lazy than yesterday but for a good reason...I want to introduce a 'fab friend' of mine in my everyday life. It's Miss Faux Fur, when I told her about the blog she was very excited and so naturally I asked her to blog for you all. I'm hoping she'll do a blog every Friday but today she's going to introduce herself. Anyway, I'm off to paint my face (not with actual paint of course) and get sorted for a night out! After all I think I derserve and need a drink after this week...hope you enjoy and just to let you know, she will read the comments and no I haven't paid her to say nice things about me!! 

Over to you Miss Faux Fur...

Why Faux Fur ...because faking it never looked so good!! Saying that it's now spring so the faux fur will have to go back into the cupboard till next year. Oh no!!

It's such a bizarre feeling to be referred to as a guest blogger. I prefer to use the 'guest star'. Why? Because I could be famous and you'd never know. Missy is such a character she's bound to know some famous folk. My only hesitation in using the term 'guest star' is the fact that guest stars (in sitcoms shall we say) tend to appear for one or two episodes if they are lucky. Some are even killed off ...aargh!! I need to rethink this blog. What if I get attached and don't want to leave. What if the blog doesn't work and I'm fired after a couple of paragraphs. Does that mean that Missy and Miss Faux Fur can no longer remain friends?

Well to start off I best explain the type of friendship I have with Missy. She's my energetic ball of fire ...and trust me we have photographic evidence to prove it*!! She's the type of friend that makes you smile when no one else can. She always knows how to say the right thing ...if fact I'd go as far to say she'd make a pretty great boyfriend!! She constantly has me in stitches with her crazy antics. But more importantly she allows me to be myself ... an aging fool who refuses to grow up!! 

* Photographic evidence...


Apparently Miss Faux Fur is a 'healer' or so I've been told from a rather intense psychic in NYC. If this is true then I can I totally understand why Missy and Miss Faux Fur have a great friendship. Maybe she needs my 'healing' ability to keep her right ...and calm her down. Be still Missy ... be still!! We definitely balance each other and sometimes that's difficult to find. 

If we evaluate all the friendships we've ever experienced ...what did we gain from them all?

Hey just because I wear Faux Fur doesn't mean I'm fake :) I just secretly like to pretend I'm a fluffy animal!!

Yes...this is what I look like first thing in the morning...cute eh?




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!! I'm stopping by and following from Weekend Wander. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back. Have a great day.

El Grande said...

With a cool name like Miss Faux Fur, why would you ever worry about not being featured again? In fact, if you ask me, I think you deserve your own spin-off series. Missy's meek blog, may not be enough for you. ;P

Take All Chances - Missy said...

:-o I can't pretend that comment doesn't hurt... it makes me sound very boring!I thought you were a nice guy!

(Look...even the smiley looks insanely shocked at your behaviour!)

El Grande said...

Hahaha! Do I sense a hint of jealousy? I'm just trying to be nice to your friend. See what I do for you? And you won't even look at the fruit man in the eye. SHAME ON YOU!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

No jealousy at all...I'm glad you like her post. I don't care if mine is meek, I think it's fab which is obviously the only thought that counts!

His eyes are like grapes or something, that is a bit strange. All in good time though, I will come round to him I'm sure! No need to shame me just yet.

Adriana Iris said...

passing by from FTLOB...have a great weekend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...