Thursday 14 April 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday...


Awkward and Awesome Thursday


Awkward
- Wandering around supermarket with an empty and realising they don't have what you want.
- Letting a door go and realising someone was behind me.
- When being told by a friend that she had lost 2 and a 1/2 this week at slimming world I asked..."What? Pounds" To which she replied, "Err no, stones! Of course pounds!"
- Being offered an apple pie from a student teacher at work and when saying no having him look crushed. To make matters worse I don't think he bought the while explanation of only liking specific apple pies (apart from the other teachers who just shook their head and laughed knowing me well).
- Tripping over a child in the corridor.
-Seeing The Rangers lost in overtime for 1st Cup game!

Awesome
- My kids dancing to my Beatles cd for their red, white, blue Royal Wedding party.
- My kids writing some amazingly kind and thoughtful speeches about people in the class and reading them during our party.
- Finding bargain boxes of Cadbury's Creme Eggs...mmmmmmmm.
- Miss Faux Furs midday text - it brightened my day.
- Having 1 day left before end of term.




5 comments:

Summer-Claire said...

Haha, your comment about tripping over a child in the corridor made me laugh! Though I do that all the time in the classroom, they're so small, they get everywhere :P

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Don't they just?! It's a daily occurence for me. If there's something to trip over I will..whiteboard, chair, bag, my feet etc.

El Grande said...

Your list of awesome things, is actually pretty awkward... just saying.

Take All Chances - Missy said...

What?! I thought they were awesome!

Miss Sara said...

The awkward moments? Are my daily moments... *snicker*

The awesome moments? Make up for it all. :-)

I'm a new follower from "Give it to me Tara" 's Weekend Blog Hop.

Here's a link to my blog if you like: Randomly Speaking, Poetically Thinking, Simply Me...: This Sunday's Reflection... (04/10/11)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...