Thursday 6 March 2014

Inspiration - Pinterest edition

I have been slightly MIA this week - I have been so tired of an evening. I think since increasing my medication dose, I have felt a lot more tired and 'sedated' this week. I am pretty sure this will be a start up side effect. On the plus side, I am sleeping more. Every cloud has a sliver lining I guess. 

So today I wanted to share some of my favourite inspiration quotes I have pinned lately. If you want to find me on Pinterest, click here.

I think the pins show that this week my thoughts have been on my own self and accepting myself as well as matters of the heart. It hasn't been an decision but I have tried to walk
away from certain things. I am hoping to not crumble and stay strong.


 


 





Find me:
twitter/bloglovin/pinterest


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...