Friday 15 November 2013

Friday Favourite - The Office

Just a quick post today - I just wanted to share something which has been making me laugh and keep my spirits up the last couple weeks when I have felt like doing anything else but laugh.

The Office: An American Workplace

Me and Miss L absolutely LOVE this show. We have nights in watching it and I can honestly say it makes me genuinely smile and laugh. Why? Well the dynamics between the cast is amazing, the facial expressions are genuinely what you would expect in the circumstances that happen, the individualism of each character and Steve Carrell as Michael Scott.

I want to share some of my favourite parts with you and say if you've never seen it - get on it! Also, persist, at first Miss L was not a fan and now, she is hooked too!




  




Do you love The Office? What is your favourite moment?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...