Tuesday 10 April 2012

Here we go again...

I have had time, which feels like an age, away from blogging lately. In fact I have had time away from a lot things recently as I have felt unable to motivate myself and find the fun in anything. As readers will know after my last post, I have had family issues to deal with. Is it any better or easier? Not really but I am finding strength somewhere amongst my friends and myself.

I have been lucky to have a couple of very close friends who have been supportive of me and helped take my mind off things but in the same breath let me know they are there for me. In fact, even the blogging world has led me to a couple of very close friends who have been there to help me a lot, thank you!

I have now decided I need to try and find my happiness again as my brother's situation is going to continue for some time yet and if I can't find happiness what use will I be in supporting him? One of my first steps is to get back to writing again. So hopefully I am back for some time to come, I can't promise my posts will all be filled with fun and frivolity but they will be me.


3 comments:

Summer-Claire said...

Fingers crossed a bit of normality will help you to cope. You're definitely right, only a positive mental attitude will help the situation. I know how hard it can be to force yourself out of a downward spiral but it sounds like you're on the right track with some determination and some amazing friends around you :) Good luck x

Unknown said...

And being you is the most important piece of getting to better (and helping your family get to better as well). Sometimes the simply clicking of the computer keys can be healing. I hope you find that.

Happy seeing beautiful!
http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Summer- Thank you...I really hope so. We all crave normality and stability contrary to what we sometimes try and say. Hope you're well.
@Lydia- I am definitly hoping the keyboard clicking will help. I need to find the things which give me happiness again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...