Tuesday 4 October 2011

Well hello there Mr Draper...

As I mentioned last week, I treated myself to Series 1 of Mad Men as it had been something I'd always wanted to watch just never had. I am quite happy to stand up and say that I am now addicted to the show. I have just started Series 2. I love everything about it, the outfits, the scandal, the humor, the egos and of course Mr Draper.

Are you looking at me? .... Yes, yes I am!

Apart from his adultery, chain smoking, alcoholism, work-a-holic and fake life he is quite the catch! Now I'm not usually one for the suited guy however, I am unfortunately a fan of the bad boys and there is no denying that Mr Draper is a bad boy. But doesn't he look so suave in his fedora?!

As mentioned before, I also love the fashion in the show! Miss Hendricks always looks just amazing- hair and outfits!! I have a want to wear every one of January Jone's dresses. I love the prim and proper look with the net skirts. I can't say Elisabeth Moss's character isn't completely unstylish...she's getting there!

Oh so pretty!




Any other Mad Men fans out there? Who's your favourite character?


5 comments:

kit said...

Love Mad Men! I'm waiting for the fifth series, but it's not out til next year. My favourite is definitely Joan.

Caryn said...

Oh what timing! I just started season 1 too!! we can live through it together! I don't like that Don is an adulterer - but he is damn sexy.

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

i heard that show is good.. i havent come around watching it... last time i did that well thats how i got hooked on TRUE BLOOD lol

Anonymous said...

I love madman i havent had a chance to catch up on it recently.

Don draper.. uhh yum LOL

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@ Small girl- Joan is pretty amazing!
@ Caryn- Yey!!! Another new fan and yes he is sexy haha!
@Lisa- Oh True Blood is amazing!!!!!!
@Jodi- I'm about half way through series 2!! Just keeps getting better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...